When will my item be posted?
We usually post out up to twice a week, normally towards the end of the week (usually a Friday or Saturday). We do also post mid-week & other times if we can.
Do you post abroad?
We currently post to the U.K & member states of the E.U. We are investigating other destinations.
What postal service do you use?
Currently we use Royal Mail services for all items as follows:
(Note: All delivery estimates are for after posting NOT purchase date. See above.)
- Royal Mail Signed For® (Delivery aim 2-3 days inc. Saturday* (after posting). Signature required.) – STANDARD for all orders up to £50.
- Royal Mail Tracked® (Delivery aim in 2-3 working days inc. Saturday* (after posting). Tracked.) – UPGRADED from Signed For® at no extra cost on orders over £50 up to £100. No signature required.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm® (Next day delivery by 1pm* (after posting). Tracked & Signature.) – FREE on orders over £100!
- Royal Mail International Standard® (E.U. delivery aim 3-5 working days.) – Only available for orders up to £20 in value.
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed® (E.U. delivery aim 3-5 working days, 7-10 working days other destinations.Tracked & Signature.)
So a signature will be required?
If you have chosen a signature method then yes! Try to ensure someone is in.
Will you let me know when my item is posted?
Yes. Although if you think we missed letting you know please contact us giving your order details via our Contact Us page here.
What if my item hasn’t arrived?
The Royal Mail says leave about 10 days for U.K parcels and 21 for International parcels after estimated delivery before contacting us to report a package missing in the post. However, we have rarely had an issue.
Do you accept returns?
Yes, with certain limitaions. Please see our Returns Policy page here.